Our review of every game from the Premier League weekend… Get the lowdown on all of the action from the eyes of a Draft Fantasy Football expert!
A reduced Review this week… there’s just too many fixtures!!
- Victor Moses returned to the Chelsea side and bags two assists. The Blue’s look more solid with him in the side, so he looks set to re-establish himself as first choice right-back
- Karl Darlow continued in goal for Newcastle, and Dwight Gayle bagged a goal that could help his confidence
- The usual suspects were out in full force for Liverpool, with rotation continuing among the attacking assets. Adam Lallana was again missing from the match-day squad, which is a concern for those Draft Fantasy Football managers that acquired him
- Glenn Murray scored to continue his good form, and ensure he keeps his starting role
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin gained a double figure haul, which could see him establish himself in Big Sam’s starting eleven. A second clean sheet brightens the prospects of the likes of Ashley Williams, and perhaps a returning Michael Keane
- Demerai Gray rewarded his managers that kept faith in him after several blanks, and Leicester gained a decent clean sheet with Harry Maguire gaining two bonus points
- Burnley let down their owners, but with back-to-back home games they look prime for more clean sheets. Chris Wood would also be a great pick-up if he’s a free agent. Robbie Brady looks to have suffered a serious injury
- As backed in our Punting For Gold article, Mame Briam Diouf scored his fourth goal of the season, despite being fielded at right wing-back
- Wilfred Bony bagged a goal to increase his prospects ahead of a home match against West Brom in GW16 – worth a look
- Roberto Pereyra took Will Hughes’ spot in the starting eleven, so he could be worth a look over the coming weeks
- The Tottenham full-back rotation continued, and with Toby Alderweireld potentially out for longer than expected, and Davinson Sanchez set for a three game ban, the Spurs’ defence is not looking good
- West Brom and Crystal Palace played out a bore-draw. Mamadou Sakho or Kieran Gibbs should be your focus if you’re after a defender from any of these teams
- Jesse Lingard popped up with two goals for United, so he could be worth a punt based on his recent form. Marcos Rojo continued in defence
- Charlie Austin scored again after starting away at Bournemouth. He could be worth a punt despite The Saints’ upcoming tough fixtures
- Andrew Surman grabbed an assist to continue his steady returns, and Jermain Defoe disappointed on his first start in a while. Callum Wilson looks set to lead the line in GW16
- Not much to report from Manchester City in terms of Draft Fantasy – their whole team has surely been snapped up already
- Antonio returned to the starting eleven for West Ham, but went off late on with another injury. Reportedly cramp was the issue. Andy Carroll or Javier Hernandez will hopefully return to the team next time around
📝 Draft Platform 📝
Here at The Fantasy Football Chaps, we’re proud to be pioneer’s for having a Draft Fantasy Football League that runs COMPLETELY OFFLINE! Check out our article looking into how to make this a reality, and have full control over customising your Draft League!
If this sounds like too much effort, we would highly recommend using an online platform from either the guys at Draft Fantasy or Fantrax. Draft Fantasy uses a scoring system similar to the standard Official FPL game, where as Fantrax mainly uses the more intelligent scoring system made famous by Togga. Both offer potential for end of season playoffs, as well as many other options for customisation!
🔥 Hot or Cold Player Rankings ❄️
Our Hot or Cold Player Rankings are here to outline the current prospects of key Draft Fantasy Football Players. Our ‘Hot‘ or ‘Cold‘ status will help take away your emotional attachment to certain Premier League players, and bring in the players that you need to help you dominate your Draft League. Use these hints and tips to increase your chances of success!